1. How do I train my employees?
– When purchasing training, select the “Group” button and enter a name for your new group. Once training has been purchased, you can add your employees as users under your account. This is under the “Groups Dashboard” menu button. Simply click the “Enroll New User” button, and enter their information.
2. How does my employee enter the code I created for them?
– Provide your employee with this link: https://www.gwsafety.ca/enroll-to-group/
Once your employee is on this page, they can enter their information and your enrollment code. This will create an account for them and give them access to the course.
3. How can I edit the users I’ve added?
– Users cannot be edited from your administrative account. Users can edit themselves however. If necessary, you can remove the user account by clicking “Remove” next to their name, and simply re-add them. Do not do this if they have certificates under their accounts.
4. How do I access my employee certificates?
– Employee certificates can be accessed by clicking “Report” in your Groups Dashboard, and clicking the down arrow next to the employee name.
5. Can I bulk enroll employees?
– Yes, bulk addition/enrollment can be done by clicking the “Enroll New User” button, then clicking “Upload via CSV”. A sample CSV can be downloaded from this page as well. This will help ensure your spreadsheet is formatted correctly before uploading.